This section describes various scholarship opportunities available to Horseheads High School students. The listings describe the scholarships, their eligibility requirements, and the application deadlines. This is not a complete list; there are many other scholarships available to high school students. Students should research other opportunities through the Counseling Office, the Internet, and the college they plan to attend. The Counseling Office can be reached at (607) 739-5601, x1625, x1626, or x1627.
We add scholarship information as we receive it.
- First Heritage Federal Credit Union Scholarship (01/04/2019)
- Corning Credit Union Scholarship (01/04/2019)
- Empire State Potato Growers, Inc. Scholarship (01/15/2019)
- Guthrie Health Professions and Employee Scholarships (01/25/2019)
- Community Foundation Scholarships (02/14/2019)
- WACE Scholarships (02/15/2019)
- Twin Tiers Youth for Christ Scholarship (03/05/2019)
- Ernie Davis Scholarship (04/11/2019)