This section describes various scholarship opportunities available to Horseheads High School students. The listings describe the scholarships, their eligibility requirements, and the application deadlines. This is not a complete list; there are many other scholarships available to high school students. Students should research other opportunities through the Guidance Office, the Internet, and the college they plan to attend. The Guidance Office can be reached at (607) 739-5601, x1625, x1626, or x1627.
In addition to these scholarships, this website provides information on other scholarship opportunities: www.studentscholarships.org/scholarship.php . Be sure to visit this site regularly for current opportunities.
- Corning Credit Union Scholarship (01/05/2018)
- First Heritage Federal Credit Union Scholarship (01/15/2018)
- Empire State Potato Growers Scholarship (01/15/2018)
- Guthrie Health Professions Scholarship Program (01/19/2018)
- Association of Fire Districts Ned Carter Scholarship (02/24/2018)
- Firemen's Association of the State of New York Scholarship Program (03/15/2018)
- Horseheads American Legion Riders Military Enlistment Award (06/01/2018)
- Community Foundation Scholarships (06/30/2018)
- Fresh N Lean (05/01/2018)